Happy Sunday, kittens! How is everything? Here, I am trying to practice more balance in my life as it’s been hectic and felt things are just passing by too quickly without realising it! So, I just wanted to quickly share this recipe for Protein Cookies by ChocolateCoveredKatie as they are quick and healthy and delicious!
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup protein powder (64g)
- 2 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Stir all ingredients together to form a cookie dough texture.
- Break into four pieces, roll into balls, then press into cookie shapes with your hands. If you wish to bake the cookies, bake them on a cookie sheet, lined with parchment if desired, for 8 minutes. Let cool before handling, as the firm up while cooling.
I hope you’ll enjoy them!